- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 9 (5 1/2-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto, black or kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Green Giant Mexicorn Whole Kernel Corn, Red and Green Peppers, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can chopped ripe olives
- Sour cream
- Brush inside of 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker with oil or spray with
nonstick cooking spray.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef sirloin with onion and garlic
over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked,
stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, salt and
pepper. Place 3 tortillas in bottom of oiled slow cooker.
- Top with beef mixture, broth, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Layer 3 more tortillas.
- Top with beans, corn, green chiles, half
of the olives and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining 3 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and olives.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Uncover slow cooker for last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Top individual servings with sour cream.