- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 cups grated cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 6 corn or flour tortillas
- Brown beef, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
- Wipe inside of crock pot with oil.
- Place 1 tortilla in bottom.
- Spoon on meat mix a little sauce and cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and layer on a bean,
cheese and corn section.
- Drop in a few olives.
- Continue layers, ending with cheese and olive top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
- Serve with additional hot tortillas.