Western Omelet Casserole
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns
- 1 pound extra lean ham, cooked and cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker,
followed by a layer of ham then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with
a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the mixture inside the slow cooker.
- Cover and turn on LOW.
- Cook for 10 to 12 hours.