- 4 medium tart apples
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup natural cereal with nuts and fruits
- Oil to grease pot
- Grease side of slow cooker lightly with oil.
- Core, peel and slice apples; place in slow cooker.
- Add honey, lemon rind, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Combine butter and cereal.
- Add to slow cooker; mix thoroughly.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.