- 4 medium tart apples
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup natural cereal with nuts and fruits
- Oil to grease pot
- Grease side of slow cooker lightly with oil.
- Core, peel and slice apples; place in slow cooker.
- Add honey, lemon rind, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Combine butter and cereal.
- Add to slow cooker; mix thoroughly.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes