Apple Coconut Crisp
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish that fits into the slow cooker, combine
apples with coconut, the 1 tablespoon flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or pastry
cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until apples are
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.