Apple Coconut Crisp
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish that fits into the slow cooker, combine
apples with coconut, the 1 tablespoon flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or pastry
cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until apples are
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.