This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Stuffed Apples
- 6 medium tart red apples
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 2 cups very hot water
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Wash, core and stem the apples, but don't peel them.
- Stand them in a buttered
mold and stuff them with 2/3 cup of the brown sugar and the raisins.
- Fill the tops
of the core cavities with butter and sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops.
- Place the mold in the slow cooker and pour the hot water into the slow cooker (not
into the mold).
- Sprinkle the orange juice concentrate over the apples.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours, or until the apples are tender.
Yield: 6 servings