- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided (1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups blueberries (or berry of your choice)
- 1/4 cup water
- In a bowl, combine flour, half of the divided sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil.
- Stir this into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- Grease the slow cooker well and spread the batter evenly on the bottom.
- In a saucepan, combine blueberries, water and the other half of the divided sugar,
bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, then turn off slow cooker,
uncover and let set for 30 minutes before eating. It will still be very warm after 30 minutes.