- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided (1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups blueberries (or berry of your choice)
- 1/4 cup water
- In a bowl, combine flour, half of the divided sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil.
- Stir this into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- Grease the slow cooker well and spread the batter evenly on the
- In a saucepan, combine blueberries, water and the other half of the divided sugar,
bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, then turn off slow cooker,
uncover and let set for 30 minutes before eating. It will still be very warm after
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes