Caramel Apple Euphoria
- 2 medium cooking apples
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 7 ounces wrapped caramel candy squares, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cream-style peanut butter
- 7 slices angel food cake or 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Peel, core and cut each apple into 18 wedges; set aside.
- Combine apple juice, unwrapped caramel candies, vanilla extract,
cardamom and cinnamon.
- Drop peanut butter 1 teaspoon at a time, over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Add apple wedges.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Stir thoroughly; cover and cook on LOW 1 additional hour.
- Serve approximately 1/3 cup of warm mixture over a slice of angel
food cake or ice cream.
Yield: 7 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes