Caramel Rice Pudding
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Spray inside of 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar and cinnamon in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir pudding.
- Sprinkle pudding with sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Info per 1 Serving: 385 calories (70 calories from
fat); 8 g fat (5 g saturated); 30 mg cholesterol; 140 mg sodium;
68 g carbohydrate (1 g dietary fiber); 11 g protein
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.