Caramel Rum Fondue
- 7 ounces caramels
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons rum
- Combine caramels and cream in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat until melted, 30 to 60 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and rum.
- Cover and continue cooking 30 minutes.
- Serve with apple wedges or pound cake cubes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.