Caramel Rum Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 ounces caramels
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons rum
- Combine caramels and cream in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat until melted, 30 to 60 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and rum.
- Cover and continue cooking 30 minutes.
- Serve with apple wedges or pound cake cubes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes