- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (1-layer) package cake mix or sweet muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Put pie filling into a lightly buttered 3 1/2-quart slow cooker
and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon onto the hot pie filling.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on LOW.
Yield: 6 servings
If you use a larger slow cooker, put
all ingredients into a lightly greased soufflé dish.