- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (1 layer) box cake mix or sweet muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Put pie filling into a lightly buttered 3 1/2-quart slow cooker* and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon onto the hot pie filling.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on LOW.
Yield: 6 servings
* If you use a larger slow cooker, put all ingredients into a lightly greased soufflé dish.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / chas53
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.