Slow Cooker Recipes
- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramels
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 apples
- 8 sticks
- Toppings: nuts, M&Ms, mini chocolate chips, candy decorations
- Grease a strip of wax paper, long enough for all the apples; set aside.
- In slow cooker, combine caramels and water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn slow cooker to LOW.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.
- Once the caramel has set, roll the apples in the toppings of your choice.