- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramels
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 apples
- 8 sticks
- Toppings: nuts, M&Ms, mini chocolate chips, candy decorations
- Grease a strip of wax paper, long enough for all the apples; set aside.
- In slow cooker, combine caramels and water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn slow cooker to LOW.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.
- Once the caramel has set, roll the apples in the toppings of your choice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.