- 3/4 cup baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine baking mix and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour in butter and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.