- 3/4 cup baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine baking mix and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour in butter and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream if desired.