- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except whipped cream in a large bowl.
a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings