Raspberry Fudge Brownies in a Jar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Chocolate ice cream topping (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Generously grease two 1-pint straight-sided, wide mouth canning jars.
- Flour the greased jars; set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter or margarine and chocolate over low heat.
- Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, jam and vanilla extract.
- Using a spoon, beat lightly just until combined.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Pour batter into prepared jars.
- Cover jars tightly with greased foil, greased side down.
- Place jars in slow cooker.
- Pour 1 cup water around jars.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours
or until a wooden pick inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Remove jars from slow cooker; cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, loosen brownies from sides of jars.
- Carefully remove rolls from jars.
- Place rolls on their sides on a wire rack; cool completely.
- To serve, cut each roll into 6 slices.
- If desired, serve with ice cream, ice cream topping and fresh raspberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.