Decadent Chocolate Delight
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot or warm with ice cream.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes