Easy Peach Cobbler
- 2 pounds fresh or canned peaches, sliced
- 2/3 cups oats
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- Place peaches in slow cooker.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar and spices.
- Add butter and stir until crumbly.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.