- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups fruit
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- Blend the 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Stir in fruit and place in a slow cooker.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add butter or margarine and mix until crumbly.
- Add milk all at once and mix just until combined.
- Drop dough in clumps onto fruit.
- Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with Cool Whip.