- 1 can apple or cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- Combine dry cake mix and butter (mixture will be crumbly).
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in bowls.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.