- 1 bag frozen peaches (2 cups sliced peaches)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Jiffy white cake mix (or 1/2 package 2-layer size cake mix)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Lightly grease the slow cooker; place peaches in the bottom.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss.
- Drizzle with vanilla extract and sprinkle
brown sugar over all.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon then cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over cake mix.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.