Peaches with Butterscotch Sauce
- 6 peaches, peeled and sliced or 3 (14 ounce) cans peach halves, drained and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a bowl stir together peach slices and lemon juice.
- In slow cooker, combine brown sugar, butter, cream and cinnamon; mix
- Add peach slices and toss to coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.