Peaches with Butterscotch Sauce
- 6 peaches, peeled and sliced or 3 (14 ounce) cans peach halves, drained and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a bowl stir together peach slices and lemon juice.
- In slow cooker, combine brown sugar, butter, cream and cinnamon; mix
- Add peach slices and toss to coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream if desired.