Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Transfer to slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes