Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Transfer to slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.