Slow Cooked Apples
- 6 to 8 baking apples, washed and cored, with 1/3 of apple pared
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Place apples in slow cooker.
- Mix raisins, pecans and sugar together and fill apples with it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Dot with butter.
- Add water; cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or overnight.