- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 cup brandy
- In slow cooker combine undrained peaches, sugar, vinegar, and spices.
- Stir to make sure syrup covers fruit.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Stir in brandy.
- Chill for 48 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.