Triple Chocolate Mess
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.