As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans salmon
- 4 cups bread crumbs
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 4 well beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 1/4 cup milk
- Grease slow cooker liner.
- Combine all ingredients except celery soup and milk. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 5 hours.
- Combine cream of celery soup with 1/2 cup of milk and heat in saucepan.
- Use as a sauce for Salmon Bake.