Lamb Chops with Orange Sauce
- 8 lamb rib chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- In skillet, brown lamb chops in oil; drain well.
- Thoroughly combine orange juice, honey, salt, cornstarch and grated orange peel.
- Brush browned lamb chops with orange mixture and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
If a thicker sauce is desired, remove chops before serving and turn on HIGH setting;
stir in a mixture of 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Cook, stirring,
until the sauce is transparent.