Bacon Ranch Pasta
Great things happen when you combine pasta and bacon in the slow cooker. Try
Bacon Ranch Pasta for dinner tonight, and you'll find that it quickly becomes a
favorite in your household.
- 16 ounces spaghetti pasta
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Lightly coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix bacon, ranch, cream of chicken and red onion together.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- When there are about 15 minutes remaining on the timer, cook the pasta as directed
on the package.
- Drain and add to the bacon ranch mixture, and serve.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.