Bacon Ranch Pasta
Great things happen when you combine pasta and bacon in the slow cooker. Try
Bacon Ranch Pasta for dinner tonight, and you'll find that it quickly becomes a
favorite in your household.
- 16 ounces spaghetti pasta
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Lightly coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix bacon, ranch, cream of chicken and red onion together.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- When there are about 15 minutes remaining on the timer, cook the pasta as directed
on the package.
- Drain and add to the bacon ranch mixture, and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.