Cheesy Shrimp Pasta
- 1 (2 pound) block Velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton half-and-half
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- Cooked pasta of choice
- Place cheese, half-and-half, Ro*Tel tomatoes, onion and garlic
in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Add shrimp and cook for another hour on HIGH or until shrimp
- Cook pasta of choice and spoon sauce over cooked pasta.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.