Cheese and Macaroni
- 1 small box elbow macaroni
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups homogenized milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to directions on box.
- Grease slow cooker with butter.
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes then turn on LOW and cook for 2 hours.
Yield: 4 servings
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes