Egg Noodle Lasagna
- 1 (8 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles. Add butter and toss to coat.
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Spread 1/4 of spaghetti sauce in slow cooker.
- Layer with 1/3 noodles, 1/3 beef, 1/3 of remaining sauce, and 1/3 both the cheeses.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours until cheeses are melted and lasagna is heated through.