Egg Noodle Lasagna
- 1 (8 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles. Add butter and toss to coat.
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Spread 1/4 of spaghetti sauce in slow cooker.
- Layer with 1/3 noodles, 1/3 beef, 1/3 of remaining sauce,
and 1/3 of both the cheeses.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours until all cheese is melted and
lasagna is heated through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.