- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet.
- Add garlic powder, tomato
sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce into slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (broken to fit) and top with cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Yield: 10 servings