- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package rigatoni noodles
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Put into slow cooker or casserole.
- Add slightly cooked rigatoni.
- Add cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Toss lightly.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.