- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package rigatoni noodles
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Put into slow cooker or casserole.
- Add slightly cooked rigatoni.
- Add cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Toss lightly.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes