Italian Meat Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck, browned
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 stalks chopped celery, with tops
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker; stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 5 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes