Italian Pot Roast Spaghetti
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) beef chuck roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti seasoning mix
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Spaghetti, cooked
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with spaghetti sauce mix.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Slice meat and place atop hot spaghetti.
- Spoon sauce over all.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes