Macaroni and Cheese Ole
- 5 to 6 cups hot cooked macaroni, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 12 (ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives (optional)
- 3/4 cup thick medium salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly grease the slow cooker.
- Toss the hot macaroni with butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Yield: 6 servings