Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in a 3-1/2 quart or larger slow cooker
that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 1 cup of the cheese; mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese,
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the
- Do not remove the cover or stir until the mixture has finished cooking.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.