Macaroni and Cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in a 3-1/2 quart or larger slow cooker
that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 1 cup of the cheese; mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the
- Do not remove the cover or stir until the mixture has finished cooking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes