Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in a 3-1/2 quart or larger slow cooker that has been coated
with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 1 cup of the cheese; mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the
- Do not remove the cover or stir until the mixture has finished cooking.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.