Pasta e Fagiole
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 large can tomatoes
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- Grated cheese, to taste
- Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Chop up or lightly process the tomatoes and place into a slow cooker
along with the broth and sautéed onion and garlic.
- Add the parsley and a little salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 3 hours on LOW.
- Add the cooked macaroni and beans.
- Serve with grated cheese if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.