- 1 1/2 pounds pork steaks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- Cut pork steaks into strips about 1/2 inch thick and 2 inches long.
- In large skillet or slow cooker (if it has a browning unit), brown meat on all sides in oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; mix well and pour over meat in slow cooker.
- Cover pot; turn on LOW and cook for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes