Sausage and Pepper Ravioli
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup onion, sliced in wedges
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, sliced in rounds
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes