Sausage and Pepper Ravioli
- 1/2 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup onion, sliced in wedges
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, sliced in rounds
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.