- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 box large shell-shape pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain any accumulated grease and place beef in slow cooker.
- Add jar of sauce, chopped bell pepper, black pepper and parsley.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook large shell pasta and place on counter for "stuffing."
- Spoon sauce into shells and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings