Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese is very creamy. The addition of sour cream gives it a major taste boost.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni or small shells
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in water for 6 minutes only. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk,
mustard and pepper. Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
- Cook on LOW for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.