Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna
Layers of pasta sauce, ravioli and beef turns into cheesy lasagna for slow cooked
dinner – perfect if you love Italian cuisine.
- 1 pound ground beef round
- 1 cup refrigerated chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (24 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium-high
heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked;
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of slow cooker.
- Layer half of the ravioli, half of the beef mixture and 1 cup of the cheese
- Repeat layers with 3/4 cup sauce, remaining ravioli and remaining beef mixture.
- Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover; cook on LOW heat setting for 6 hours or until ravioli is tender.
prep time 15 min | cook time: 6 hr | servings 6
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 440 Total Fat 14g Saturated
Fat 7g Sodium 150mg Total Carbohydrate 35g Dietary Fiber 5g Protein 43g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury