- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/8 teaspoon pepper
- In large skillet, crumble meat with onion and garlic.
until meat loses its red color.
- Drain off excess fat.
- In slow cooker, combine browned meat, onions and garlic with remaining
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
May be made ahead of time and frozen.