- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (14.5-ounce can) Ro*Tel
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups finely shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef or ground turkey and
cook until beef or turkey has browned, making sure to crumble the meat as it cooks; Drain excess fat.
- Transfer meat to slow cooker. Stir in tomatoes and Ro*Tel, 2 cups water
and taco seasoning. Mix well. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- On the stovetop, bring water to a boil; add spaghetti, cover, reduce
heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through.
- Mix spaghetti with sauce, then add cheese, allowing the cheese to melt,
about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with black olives, salsa, sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve with garlic bread or breadsticks.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.