- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 package chili mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- Velveeta cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, and mix well.
- Place in slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours.
- If desired, add cut-up hunks of Velveeta cheese when the goulash
is done, and steam until the cheese is melted.