- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 package chili mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- Velveeta cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, and mix well.
- Place in slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours.
- If desired, add cut-up chunks of Velveeta cheese when the goulash
is done, and steam until the cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.