Turkey and Macaroni
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in medium skillet; cook turkey until browned.
- Transfer mixture to slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.