As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- In slow cooker, mix dry spaghetti sauce mix with tomato sauce and water.
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch crosswise slices.
- Peel eggplant; slice thinly, then cut each slice into quarters.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, green pepper, tomatoes and salt to spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain well.
- When ready to serve, top each serving of spaghetti with vegetable-sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes