- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce or 24 ounces homemade
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach noodles
- Put everything except noodles in a slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve sauce over cooked spinach noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.