- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce or 24 ounces homemade
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach noodles
- Put everything except noodles in a slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve sauce over cooked spinach noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes