Apple-Cranberry Pork Chops
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- Place pork chops in greased 2 to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the top.
- Pour in applesauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH heat for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked white rice with a green salad and a dinner roll.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes